Junior Golf Program
Competitive Golf for Juniors
This year we are offering a program to our junior golfers who are looking to be slightly more competitive in the game of golf.
We will of course be promoting a fun and healthy atmosphere, but sometimes a little tournament competition can also be enjoyable. Depending on the number of participants who register, we will be running an A and a B division, based on age and experience.
July & August Program $425
This camp will begin on Monday July 10th and run every week finishing up on Tuesday August 22nd. We will be working in groups of 6-8 students. Throughout the year we will keep track of each student's progress making it a fun and competitive environment. This will be the THIRD season with our junior program and we cant wait to get it started after a very successful year last season. We look forward to another great summer and aim to continue to grow the game of golf.
Golfers aged 12 - 18 are encouraged to join us.
Due to the popularity of the camp we require a deposit of $200 upon registering. We require at least two weeks notice from the first day of the program (July 4th) for a cancellation in order to receive a full refund. If the junior needs to cancel inside the two week notice, a gift certificate will be written for the full deposit amount that can be applied to golf instruction in any capacity.
Please contact CPGA Head Professional James Whitton with any questions or to register
Email email@example.com or call the pro shop at 780-986-4653
- To increase the skill level and golf knowledge of our juniors.
- Make a program that our juniors will look forward to attending every week.
- Work towards starting a competitive base.
- Teach the game of golf and look at all individual aspects.
Mondays - INSTRUCTION/SKILLS CONTESTS:
- Will start at 11 am and last for an hour
- Will consist of CPGA Head Professional James Whitton teaching
- Skills contests will have full pro shop supervision
- James will work on all different aspects of the game including woods, hybrids, irons, chipping, and putting.
- Skills contests will take place at different practice facilities designed to facilitate a fun and competitive environment.
Tuesdays - PLAY DAY:
- Will be our playing day, depending on the number of students we will have an A and B divisions.
- Play either 9 or 18 holes depending on division.
- Rounds will be followed by a small lunch in the clubhouse along with prizes for that day.
- During the rounds we will be going from group to group, assisting with rules, etiquette, and the mental approach to the game
- Tee times will begin between 10:30 am - 11:30 am depending on the day